Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Introduction

Hi everyone. I'm Kat. I'm a 24 year old single mother of a beautiful 6 year old girl, who will b e 7 in November. I have an older brother, Matt age 25, and a younger brother, Bill age 22. I have what I consider an "adopted sister", she's been my best friend for almost 10 years and we are so alike, it's almost like we were separated at birth. I have a fantastic fiancee named Michael. He has 5 children of his own, ranging in age from 19 to 7. Thankfully, they don't all live at home, or I'd be going insane! :) I have two dogs, a Shih Tzu puppy named Ewok (because she looks just like the Ewoks from Star Wars) and a 15 year old Chow/wolf mix named Shadow.

Anyway, I'm a full-time student, going back for my Bachelor's degree in Business Management. I have an Associate's degree in Business Management and Accounting from Waukesha County Technical College. I graduated in December 2008. I am making plans to open my own custom car shop after graduation, hopefully with my sister and her fiancee, as she has the same Associate degree in Business Management that I have and her fiancee is going to school to be a mechanic.

This blog is mostly just for me to rant and rave about things that bother me, or things that are going on in my life that I can't talk to anyone else about or that I don't have anyone else to talk to. I have a sarcastic sense of humor, but I know when to be serious, most of the time. My mother is bi-polar, and I believe that she is also paranoid-schizophrenic, based on the past 24 years of dealing with her. She and I do not get along, mostly because I'm too much like my father. My parents divorced in 1997, when I was 12, but there was a lot of animosity between them long before that. I have tried to go to therapy, to try to get over the things that my mother did and how she treated me, but therapy can only do so much. That's another reason why I wanted to start a blog. Maybe someone will read this and be able to offer suggestions that might help. Otherwise, I guess this blog is so I can vent things so I don't take things out on my fiancee.

Anyway, I think that's it for now. I'll be sure to add more blogs later.

No comments:

Post a Comment