Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Just STOP!

I know that my friends mean the best and want the best for me and probably don't realize this, but it is irritating, annoying, and downright mean and hurtful sometimes to constantly tell me that I was stupid for being with Rick, that I "got what I deserved" (meaning getting pregnant by him instead of leaving him), and that I should just give her up instead of have him in my life for the rest of mine. If I really wanted your opinions, I would ask you or talk to you about it. But...since I don't talk to you about him or any of the issues that I'm having/feelings I'm feeling, don't just think that you can blurt out your thoughts like I should just follow what you say and not think for myself. Yea, I realize that I could have been smarter and left him long ago, or not even started dating him. I realize that I should have left him alone when he went to jail in March. I would leave now if I didn't need the money to provide a place to sleep for my child when she arrives in less than 2 months, because I don't have any savings. Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda....hindsight is always 20/20, and believe me, there isn't anything you or anyone else can tell me that I probably haven't thought of or told myself already. So please....Unless I solicit your opinions, keep them to yourself. I am a strong person, and I will get through this. Now if you want to offer your help, that's fine. But really, I am 26, almost 27, and I don't need people telling me the obvious, or telling me what I should think, feel, do, or anything else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment