Saturday, May 1, 2010

I'm at a loss....

I'm at a total lost as to what to do. I can't seem to win with him. No matter what, I'm wrong. I don't know what the hell is going on. I'm so lost and just wanting things to be done. But I have nowhere to go, so even if things were over, I'm still stuck here with him.

I want things to be better between us, but he never seems to want to listen. All he does is tell me that I'm wrong, that I need to change, that I don't see anything that I do. I'm at my wits end here. He told me tonight, while arguing, that he would only be happy when I was "six feet under", that he wishes I was dead so he could be rid of me. Do you have any idea how that makes me feel? I have enough problems with my self-esteem, stemming from living with my mother, but to hear someone who supposedly loves you tell you that they wish you were dead? That's the worst. I can feel myself sinking into a bad depression again. The last time I was in a depression like this, I was a freshman in high school and called a friend because I wanted to take an entire bottle of Excedrin Migraine and end it right there. Yet he doesn't seem to care at all.........why?

No comments:

Post a Comment