Thursday, October 3, 2013

Small Update...

So it has been a long time since my last post and a lot of things have changed. I had another baby, she's a year old now. I lost one of my best friends over stupid decisions I made. I am moving to Florida in 2 weeks because of those decisions, and others, to be around my family. It is a long story, and I hope to update everything soon, probably with multiple posts over the next 2 weeks, whenever I can manage to sit down for a few minutes and gather my thoughts long enough to get things in the right order. 

So I hope to be posting a lot more in the next 2 weeks, to get everyone up to date. Sorry I have been so absent...lots of things on my mind and IRL that are affecting me and my ability to get things done. 

But I will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment