Friday, November 13, 2009

Favorite Sayings....And Where They Came From, If I Can Remember


"The funniest thing here is in your pants!" ~ My Best Friend's Girl
"The best thing to come out of you is me!" ~ My Best Friend's Girl
"You've got to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything" ~ Aaron Tipon, I think


 MENtal Anxiety, MENtal Breakdown, MENstrual Cramps, MENopause....did you ever notice that all of our problems begin with MEN?


Never say sorry for what you feel....cause it's like apologizing for being real.


Broom Riders Take Note: Spit With the Wind, Not Against It!


When Religion ruled the world, they called it the Dark Ages.


I am STRONG because I am weak
I am BEAUTIFUL because I know my flaws
I am a LOVER because I'm a fighter
I am FEARLESS because I have been afraid
I am WISE because I have been foolish
and I can LAUGH because I've known sadness


Judge me, and I'll prove you wrong.
Tel me what to do, and I'll tell you off.
Say I'm not worth it, & watch where I end up.
Call me a bitch & I'll show you one.
Fuck me over, and I'll do it to you twice as bad.
Call me crazy, but you really have no idea! =)


The worst thing about being lied to, is knowing that you weren't worth the truth.


 Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy Shit...What a Ride!"


Love me without fear
Trust me without wondering
Love me without restrictions
Want me without demand
Accept me for how I am
and if you give US a chance,
I'm going to live the rest of my life
Proving to you
you make the right decision.


God have mercy on them, WE WILL NOT! 
Remember September 11, 2001


There are moments in your life
that make you and sets the course
of who you're going to be.
Sometimes they're little, subtle moments.
Sometimes, they're big moments you never saw coming.
No one asks for their life to change, but it does.
It's what you do afterwards that counts.
That's when you find out who you are.


Being a Mother means knowing that regardless of whatever else you did or didn't do, you gave the world something beautiful.


I can't promise to solve all your problems, but what I can promise, is that I'll never let you face them alone.....


Never be afraid to Dream...Live...Love...and Laugh.....Be Afraid Not To!


Yes, you have the right to your opinion. And I have the right to think you're stupid.


Keep your head up high gorgeous. People would kill to see you fail.


There's a point where you just get tired of chasing everyone and trying to fix everything.
It's not giving up; it's realizing that you don't need certain people, the bullshit, and the drama they bring.


"Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word." ~ Boondock Saints I


Stand up for what YOU believe in, no matter is it's right or wrong to SOMEONE ELSE!


Be strong now
Because things will get better.
It might be stormy now
But it can't rain forever.


STRESS: the confusion created when ones mind over-rides the body's desire to choke the living shit out of some asshole who desperately needs it!


The tattoo is the Mark of the Soul.
It can act as a window, through which we can see inside.
It can be a shield, to protect us from those who cannot see past the surface!


If you don't stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in from of them!


One Day, someone will walk into your life, and make you see why is never worked out with anyone else.


When I shut my mouth and turn to walk away, that doesn't mean that you've won. It simply means your stupid ass isn't worth any more of my time.


If you see me walked beside someone else, it's because you weren't brave enough to walk beside me. And...if I fall in love with someone else, it's because you weren't strong enough to catch me.


I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me and I've accepted way less than what I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things that I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I know better next time, and won't settle for anything less than what I deserve.


Beauty is not in the face. Beauty is a light in the heart.


Not all scars show. Not all wounds heal.
Sometimes you can't always see the pain someone feels.


Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous rather than absolutely boring.


No comments:

Post a Comment